Chukwa >> mail # dev >> Experiment with trunk code

Re: Experiment with trunk code
We're not ready to migrate to HBase for our Chukwa processing at this
point. This is mainly because the  current Demux approach is working
well for us and we aren't running HBase in production yet. We'd want
to run 0.5.0 using the current Demuxer and data processors.