Pig >> mail # user >> Visualizing the data flow of a Pig script

+
Thomas Kappler 2011-05-17, 09:13
Re: Visualizing the data flow of a Pig script
Hey Thomas,

Perhaps you're looking for PigPen, the graphical eclipse plugin for Pig?

Ticket: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-366
Wiki: http://wiki.apache.org/pig/PigPen

--
Harsh J