HBase >> mail # dev >> component ownership for compactions

component ownership for compactions
Hi.
While looking at component view for compactions a few days ago, I noticed
the component has no owner (it was created recently).
Would it make sense for me to volunteer to be the initial owner?
Thanks.
+
Stack 2013-02-06, 22:56
+