MapReduce >> mail # user >> I need some raw big data

+
Yin Steve 2012-12-07, 15:01
+
Harsh J 2012-12-07, 15:48
Re: I need some raw big data
On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 10:48 AM, Harsh J <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 8:31 PM, Yin Steve <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>  Hello, I'm Steve who need some raw big data for studying mapreduce
>> programming. Where can i find them? especially those about weblog, traffic
>> info etc. My English is not so well, if you can give me a URL which directly
>> help me download the big file, That'll be great.
>> Waiting for your reply......

Try some of the links off of this Quora thread:

http://www.quora.com/Data/Where-can-I-find-large-datasets-for-modeling-confidence-during-the-financial-crisis-which-is-open-to-the-public

You might also try googling "Enron corpus".   Or check out CommonCrawl.org.
Phil
+
Chris Nauroth 2012-12-07, 21:55
+