Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Should getKey() be used with Property.TRACE_TOKEN_PROPERTY_PREFIX in initialize method of MiniAccumuloConfig?

+
David Medinets 2013-06-30, 16:57
Re: Should getKey() be used with Property.TRACE_TOKEN_PROPERTY_PREFIX in initialize method of MiniAccumuloConfig?
That makes sense to me, so I think you are correct.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii