Accumulo, mail # dev - Should getKey() be used with Property.TRACE_TOKEN_PROPERTY_PREFIX in initialize method of MiniAccumuloConfig?

Re: Should getKey() be used with Property.TRACE_TOKEN_PROPERTY_PREFIX in initialize method of MiniAccumuloConfig?
Christopher 2013-07-01, 22:04
That makes sense to me, so I think you are correct.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii