Hive >> mail # user >> How to change the separator of input reocrd in TRANSFORM of Hive

Re: How to change the separator of input reocrd in TRANSFORM of Hive
Oh sorry , I find the solution on wiki:
https://cwiki.apache.org/Hive/languagemanual-transform.html by specifying
the inrowformat and outrowformat .