Sqoop, mail # dev - Work on 1.99.3 release has started

Re: Work on 1.99.3 release has started
Mengwei Ding 2013-08-28, 14:21
Hi all,

Hope you guys are doing well.

We are starting the process of new release Sqoop 1.99.3. However, there are
still several tickets pending to be committed. Sorry to ask, but it's
appreciated if you could let me know whether you could commit these tickets
soon.

Now, there are 7 tickets pending for 1.99.3:

SQOOP-1182 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-1182>
SQOOP-1063 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-1063>
SQOOP-965 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-965>
SQOOP-1135 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-1135>