HBase >> mail # user >> ANN: HBase Refcard available

+
Otis Gospodnetic 2012-08-08, 23:14
Re: ANN: HBase Refcard available
Make a patch for the reference guide that points to this Otis?  Or just
tell me where to insert?
Thanks,
St.Ack
On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 4:14 PM, Otis Gospodnetic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We wrote an HBase Refcard and published it via DZone.  Here is our very
> brief announcement:
> http://blog.sematext.com/2012/08/06/announcing-hbase-refcard/ .  The PDF
> refcard can be had from http://refcardz.dzone.com/refcardz/hbase .
>
> Otis
> ----
> Performance Monitoring for Solr / ElasticSearch / HBase -
> http://sematext.com/spm

+
Otis Gospodnetic 2013-04-09, 18:05
+