Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] Maintain a single committer list for the Hadoop project

+
Eli Collins 2012-08-24, 04:20
+
Chris Douglas 2012-08-25, 01:03
+
Harsh J 2012-08-25, 02:25
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2012-08-25, 23:03
+
Eli Collins 2012-08-24, 22:53
+
Uma Maheswara Rao G 2012-08-28, 05:35
+
Jakob Homan 2012-08-24, 17:55
+
Doug Cutting 2012-08-24, 22:44
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-08-28, 23:12
+
Eli Collins 2012-08-28, 23:57
+
Mattmann, Chris A 2012-08-29, 01:37
+
Eli Collins 2012-08-29, 02:09
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-08-30, 16:20
Re: [VOTE] Maintain a single committer list for the Hadoop project
On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 9:20 AM, Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Given that a discussion of a TLP proposal is happening in parallel, and that there seems to be a positive response there, is this vote still happening?

Yes, related discussions don't stop votes.  Plenty of people don't
want to see TLPs, and some people want to see a combined committer
list even if we eventually do go to the TLP route.

Thanks,
Eli
+
Suresh Srinivas 2012-08-30, 14:28