Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] Maintain a single committer list for the Hadoop project

Re: [VOTE] Maintain a single committer list for the Hadoop project
On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 9:20 AM, Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Given that a discussion of a TLP proposal is happening in parallel, and that there seems to be a positive response there, is this vote still happening?

Yes, related discussions don't stop votes.  Plenty of people don't
want to see TLPs, and some people want to see a combined committer
list even if we eventually do go to the TLP route.

Thanks,
Eli