Avro, mail # user - How to extract byte array from memoryOutputStream

Re: How to extract byte array from memoryOutputStream
Gaurav Nanda 2012-05-14, 15:33
Thanks Matt !

But what is the suggested way of transferring encoded bytes over the
wire. Avro does not seem to expose the encoded bytes anywhere.

- Gaurav Nanda