HBase >> mail # dev >> mutateRow() does not check for checkResources() and startRegionOperation()

+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-10-15, 11:58
Re: mutateRow() does not check for checkResources() and startRegionOperation()
You're right... File a jira :)

________________________________
 From: Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: 'rama krishna' <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2012 4:58 AM
Subject: mutateRow() does not check for checkResources() and startRegionOperation()

Hi devs

Any specific reason why mutateRow() does not check for checkResources() and
startRegionOperation()?  I think it should be right.

Because if memstore is greater than the blockingMemStoreSize then we need to
block that operation?  Also we should see if the region is closing too.

Regards

Ram
+
lars hofhansl 2012-10-16, 04:40