Hive >> mail # user >> Issue while quering Hive

Re: Issue while quering Hive
Does your .gz file contains the data in sequencefile ? or its a plain csv?

I think looking at the filename its a plain csv file, so I would recommend
that you create a normal table with TextInputFormat (the default) and load
data in the new table and give it a try.

Nitin Pawar