HBase >> mail # user >> HBase in action.

Hi,

I just got my paper version of HBase In Action.

Congrat to Amandeep and Nick! I'm not yet totally done with Lars' book
but already looking forward to ready this one!

For those who don't have those 2 books, just a reminder that they are
very useful to start with! Also keep them close by your keyboard.

JM