Accumulo >> mail # user >> Get all splits for a node [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Re: Get all splits for a node [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]
At one time you could get per-tablet data from every node.  But at very
large scales it was taking a long time to fetch and process all that data.
 Se we reduced it to per-table stats from each node.

-Eric