Flume >> mail # user >> Fwd: Apache Flume - HDFS SINK + support for HIVE RC format

Fwd: Apache Flume - HDFS SINK + support for HIVE RC format
Hi All,

We have requirement where data in HDFS must be written in HIVE RC format.
Is it possible using Flume? Has anyone did this before?

Our most of the processes are written in Hive and use RC formatted files.
We are planning to switch to Flume and it is very important point for us to
make a decision.

Any inputs will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Raj