Zookeeper >> mail # user >> How can I get ip from session id.

+
nileader 2011-11-15, 06:12
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-11-15, 16:45
+
kishore g 2011-11-15, 19:00
Re: How can I get ip from session id.
Forgot to add, to help debugging  I add the ip address into one of the
ephemeral nodes created by the session. This way I can get the ip from the
transaction log.

On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 11:00 AM, kishore g <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I had a similar requirement. You can use cons on all servers if the
> session is alive but if its expired you can only go to zk logs and
> co-relate. It's not convenient for debugging.
>
> It would be nice if ZK logged the ip in the createSession transaction, so
> that we can get the ip from zk transaction log.
>
> On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 8:45 AM, Patrick Hunt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Client socket connections are local to a server, so you'd need to run
>> cons on all servers to get the full sense of the connection activity
>>
>> Patrick
>>
>> On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 10:12 PM, nileader <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> > hi, everyone.
>> > When i exec
>> >        $  echo wchc | nc 192.168.2.176 2181
>> > console show me that:
>> > 0x2328576e3ad3e49
>> >        /nileader/test/monitor1
>> >        /nileader/test/monitor2
>> >
>> > So, now I know the session id, how can i get client ip.
>> >

>> > May be you will tell me exec  "cons", but i found that some session do
>> not
>> > in cons ip list.

+
nileader 2011-11-15, 23:33