HBase >> mail # user >> Co-Processor in scanning the HBase's Table

+
Farrokh Shahriari 2013-02-17, 18:51
+
Amit Sela 2013-02-17, 19:47
+
Anoop Sam John 2013-02-18, 04:15
Re: Co-Processor in scanning the HBase's Table
Thanks you Amit,I will check that.
@Anoop: I wanna run that just after scanning a region or after scanning the
regions that to belong to one regionserver.

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 7:45 AM, Anoop Sam John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >I wanna use a custom code after scanning a large table and prefer to run
> the code after scanning each region
>
> Exactly at what point you want to run your custom code?  We have hooks at
> points like opening a scanner at a region, closing scanner at a region,
> calling next (pre/post) etc
>
> -Anoop-

+
Anoop Sam John 2013-02-18, 05:23