HBase, mail # user - Co-Processor in scanning the HBase's Table

Re: Co-Processor in scanning the HBase's Table
Farrokh Shahriari 2013-02-18, 04:57
Thanks you Amit,I will check that.
@Anoop: I wanna run that just after scanning a region or after scanning the
regions that to belong to one regionserver.