Hadoop >> mail # user >> setting up a large hadoop cluster

+
Masoud 2012-03-10, 05:32
+
Patai Sangbutsarakum 2012-03-10, 07:30
+
Masoud 2012-03-12, 05:51
+
tousif 2012-03-12, 05:59
+
Masoud 2012-03-12, 06:26
+
Patai Sangbutsarakum 2012-03-12, 17:43
+
Joey Echeverria 2012-03-12, 17:59
Re: setting up a large hadoop cluster
Patai,

as you know unfortunately Puppet is not open source and free version
only support 10 nodes,
I think we have to setup our stack manually.. haha

Thanks

On 03/13/2012 02:43 AM, Patai Sangbutsarakum wrote:
> Masoud,
> this are where I started off.
> https://github.com/seanhead/puppet_module_hadoop
> And hadoop puppet module publish by adobe.
>
> Hth
>
> On 3/11/12 11:26 PM, "Masoud"<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  wrote:
>
>> This is not about using Puppet to setup hadoop cluster, just about
>> single node and cluster (2 node) setup in normal way.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Masoud
>>

>> On 03/12/2012 02:59 PM, tousif wrote:
>>> http://www.michael-noll.com/tutorials/running-hadoop-on-ubuntu-linux-sing