Hive, mail # user - How to install hive?

+
Rafael Maffud Carlini 2012-06-05, 22:12
+
Jagat 2012-06-06, 07:38
Re: How to install hive?
Mohammad Tariq 2012-06-05, 22:43
Hi Rafael,

   Just download Hive from apache and set all the variables properly,
and you are good to go. For detailed help you can visit -
"https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/GettingStarted"...

And this is the official wikipage -
"https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/Home"

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq
On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 3:42 AM, Rafael Maffud Carlini
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello everyone, I develop a scientific research for my college, where
> I conduct experiments involving hive and I wonder what is the easiest
> way to install the hive.
>
> I've tried installing using claudera, but I had trouble picking up the mirrors.
>
>  I'd rather install it using ubuntu or other debian distribution. In
> my case, I need to work on Hadoop sigle-node cluster.
>
> I appreciate everyone's attention.
+
Guillaume Polaert 2012-06-06, 06:54
+