Hive >> mail # user >> How to install hive?

Re: How to install hive?
Hi Rafael,

   Just download Hive from apache and set all the variables properly,
and you are good to go. For detailed help you can visit -
"https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/GettingStarted"...

And this is the official wikipage -
"https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/Home"

Regards,