HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: Namenode going to safe mode on YARN

+
Krishna Kishore Bonagiri 2013-05-06, 11:58
Re: Namenode going to safe mode on YARN
What is your replication factor on hdfs?
Did any of your datanode go down recently and is not back in rotation?
Did you delete any hdfs blocks directly from datanodes?