Flume, mail # dev - Request to add Flume-1713 into Flume v1.3 RC

Request to add Flume-1713 into Flume v1.3 RC
Rahul Ravindran 2012-11-29, 15:42
Hello,
   I just joined the dev user mailing list and could not respond to the v1.3 voting thread.

   We are looking to deploy Flume into our production environment prior to a 1.4 release and are hoping to use the Netcat source. It would be great if you could get https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLUME-1713 into the v1.3 RC. I would really prefer avoiding building our own version of v1.3 with this fix. This is a low risk fix which does not change any existing behavior. The new behavior is guarded with a new config flag.
Thanks,
~Rahul.