Pig, mail # dev - dynamodb for pig

+
cesar romero 2012-08-04, 18:26
Re: dynamodb for pig
Bill Graham 2012-08-06, 17:00
Hi Cesar,

I'm not aware of any DynamoDB integration, but it looks like AWS has it on
their radar:
https://forums.aws.amazon.com/thread.jspa?messageID=337502

If you implement something yourself, I recommend looking at the
HBaseStorage class in Pig to see an example of how to integrate with an
external DB.

thanks,
Bill

On Sat, Aug 4, 2012 at 11:26 AM, cesar romero <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm interesting in being able to load and store into DynamoDB tables.
> I couldn't find a related JIRA issue[1], and I'm willing to work on it
> myself. Is there an issue I missed or can I just create a JIRA issue
> myself and start tracking this? Any pointers would be greatly
> appreciated as I have not contributed to an apache project in the
> past.
>
> Cesar
>
> [1]
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=summary+~+dynamodb+OR+description+~+dynamodb+OR+comment+~+dynamodb

[EMAIL PROTECTED] going forward.*
+
Renato Marroquín Mogrovej... 2012-08-06, 17:47
+
Bill Graham 2012-08-07, 02:04