Hive >> mail # user >> HWI use on AWS/EMR

+
Tony Burton 2013-01-18, 15:54
+
Dean Wampler 2013-01-18, 16:06
+
Dean Wampler 2013-01-18, 16:09
+
Tony Burton 2013-01-18, 16:20
+
Ariel Marcus 2013-01-18, 16:15
+
Tony Burton 2013-01-18, 16:26
+
Ariel Marcus 2013-01-18, 16:31
+
Tony Burton 2013-01-18, 17:00
+
Ariel Marcus 2013-01-18, 17:05
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-01-18, 17:07
+
Tony Burton 2013-01-18, 17:17
Re: HWI use on AWS/EMR
Hey Tony,

Nitin's approach would work for you as well. Amazon has very good
documentation of their services. A quick google search should get you the
right info.

Best,
Ariel

---------------------------------
Ariel Marcus, Consultant
www.openbi.com | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
150 N Michigan Avenue, Suite 2800, Chicago, IL 60601
Cell: 314-827-4356
On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 12:17 PM, Tony Burton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> If you could provide the steps to do this I’d be grateful – thanks.****
>
> ** **
>
> Thanks for all your input so far, time to head home for the weekend so
> I’ll try it again with a fresh EMR instance next week.****
>
> ** **
>
> Tony****
>
> ** **
>
> ** **
>
> ** **
>
> ** **
>
> ** **

This transmission is confidential and intended solely for the use of the
recipient named above. It may contain confidential, proprietary, or legally
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission
in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete the original
transmission and all copies from your system.
+
Tony Burton 2013-01-21, 11:39
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-01-21, 11:56