Flume, mail # user - Escape sequences

+
Mohit Anchlia 2012-08-05, 20:29
Re: Escape sequences
Patrick Wendell 2012-08-05, 22:35
Hey Mohit,

Not sure if this is what you mean - but one area where flume supports
escape sequence is in the HDFS sink target directory.

http://flume.apache.org/releases/1.2.0.html

There is a list of sequences on page 13. This lets you create
directories/filenames in HDFS that correspond to event properties.

- Patrick