MapReduce >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.0.4-alpha

+
Arun C Murthy 2013-04-10, 03:39
Arun, MAPREDUCE-5094 would be a useful jira to include in the 2.0.4-alpha
release. It's not an absolute blocker since the values can be controlled
explicitly by changing tests which use the cluster.

Thanks
- Sid
On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 8:39 PM, Arun C Murthy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I've created a release candidate (rc0) for hadoop-2.0.4-alpha that I would
> like to release.
>
> This is a bug-fix release which solves a number of issues discovered
> during integration testing of the full-stack.
>
> The RC is available at:
> http://people.apache.org/~acmurthy/hadoop-2.0.4-alpha-rc0/
> The RC tag in svn is here:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/tags/release-2.0.4-alpha-rc0

> thanks,
> Arun
>
> P.S. Many thanks are in order - Roman/Cos and rest of BigTop community for
> helping to find a number of integration issues, Ted Yu for co-ordinating on
> HBase, Alejandro for co-ordinating on Oozie, Vinod/Sid/Alejandro/Xuan/Daryn
> and rest of devs for quickly jumping and fixing these.
>

> --
> Arun C. Murthy
> Hortonworks Inc.
> http://hortonworks.com/

+
Ted Yu 2013-04-10, 06:18
+
Arun Murthy 2013-04-10, 09:19
+
Sangjin Lee 2013-04-10, 16:11
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-04-11, 23:20
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-04-12, 12:47
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-04-11, 23:27
+
Siddharth Seth 2013-04-17, 19:01
+
Robert Evans 2013-04-17, 21:50