Hive >> mail # dev >> running apache jenkins build on hadoop 23

+
Namit Jain 2013-01-07, 06:56
+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2013-01-09, 03:45
Re: running apache jenkins build on hadoop 23
Ashutosh,

Is hadoop2 using hadoop 23 ? I mean, will tests with INCLUDE 23 be
executed ?
On 1/9/13 9:15 AM, "Ashutosh Chauhan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I have re-enabled hive on hadoop2 build at
>https://builds.apache.org/job/Hive-trunk-hadoop2/
>I also created hive on hadoop1 build at
>https://builds.apache.org/job/hive-trunk-hadoop1/
>
>Enjoy,
>Ashutosh
>

>On Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 10:56 PM, Namit Jain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> I forgot who had setup apache jenkins build for all hive checkins. These
>> tests are
>> Currently running on hadoop 20. It would be really useful if these tests
>> can also
>> be run on hadoop 23 ­ we have added a lot of tests recently, which only
>> work on
>> hadoop 23.

+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2013-01-09, 03:58