Sqoop >> mail # dev >> Suggestion for Sqoop 2 1.99.2 release

+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-03-29, 20:37
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-04-01, 18:22
+
Will McQueen 2013-04-01, 19:07
+
Kathleen Ting 2013-04-01, 21:55
+
Venkat Ranganathan 2013-04-04, 20:05
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-04-05, 02:51
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-04-05, 04:10
+
Venkat Ranganathan 2013-04-05, 05:01
+
vasanth kumar 2013-04-05, 06:12
Re: Suggestion for Sqoop 2 1.99.2 release
This is great!
+ 1

Thanks,
Abhijeet
On Apr 5, 2013 1:35 AM, "Venkat Ranganathan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Thanks everyone.   It looks like there is agreement in giving me the
> opportunity to volunteer as a community RM for this release.   It is a
> great opportunity for me to learn and contribute in this capacity and my
> thanks and appreciation for the same.   With that thought, I accept this
> opportunity.
>
> Thanks
>
> Venkat
>
> On Mon Apr  1 14:55:56 2013, Kathleen Ting wrote:
>
>> +1
>>
>> On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 12:07 PM, Will McQueen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> +1
>>>
>>> On Apr 1, 2013, at 11:22 AM, Hari Shreedharan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>  Hi Jarcec,

+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-04-05, 07:18
+
Arvind Prabhakar 2013-04-05, 18:32