Hive >> mail # user >> Round function display

+
chenchun 2013-03-14, 07:44
+
Mark Grover 2013-03-14, 14:20
+
chenchun 2013-03-14, 16:58
+
Mark Grover 2013-03-14, 17:01
+
chenchun 2013-03-15, 02:31
+
chenchun 2013-03-16, 11:21
+
Mark Grover 2013-03-17, 16:32
+
chenchun 2013-03-17, 17:19
回复: Round function display
Hi mark,
I read the the wiki of PhabricatorCodeReview https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/PhabricatorCodeReview and send a review https://reviews.facebook.net/D9687 for the issue.
In this process I encountered a few problems with arc, the code of arc cloned from github is not in the right version that I had to checkout the code of libphutil and archaist to the old version to send the review. I think maybe you can update the wiki for other people may also be confused.
1. libphutil v1 libraries are no longer supported.
//libphutil
git checkout 870bcc76434410344d27a3fa4604ac96200bf7f6

2. Call to undefined method ArcanistGitAPI parseRelativeLocalCommit()
//arcanist
git checkout 6f6fde84cc530c2b51f095d9636b9e15301519a1

regards,
chenchun
在 星期一, 18 3月, 2013,1:19 AM,chenchun 写道:

> Hi Mark,
> Sure, I have add the attachment to the issue and send a mail to apply to become the contributor to the JIRA. Thanks.
>
> regards,
> chenchun
>

> 在 星期一, 18 3月, 2013,12:32 AM,Mark Grover 写道:
>
> > Hi Chenchun,
> > Can you please:
> > 1. Send a separate email to this same mailing list to add you as a
> > contributor to the JIRA? I don't have credentials to do so and seems
> > like other people are not watching this thread:-)
> > 2. Upload this patch to the JIRA?
> >
> > Thanks!
> > Mark
> >
> > On Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 4:21 AM, chenchun <[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])> wrote:
> > > Hi Mark,
> > > I made a patch along with updated tests today, see the attachment. Hope it
> > > works. Thanks.
> > >
> > > regards,
> > > chenchun
> > >
> > > 在 星期五, 15 3月, 2013,10:31 AM,chenchun 写道:
> > >
> > > Sorry, it's a bit late last night and it's funny to realize that we works
> > > for the whole daytime and you guys just begin at night. What a round earth !
> > >
> > > Username: chenchun
> > > Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])
> > >
> > > regards,
> > > chenchun
> > >
> > > 在 星期五, 15 3月, 2013,1:01 AM,Mark Grover 写道:
> > >
> > > Someone will have to add you to the project contributors on JIRA.
> > > Could you please share your JIRA account ID and email address?
> > >
> > > Mark
> > >
> > > On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 9:58 AM, chenchun <[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])> wrote:
> > >
> > > Cool, I'd like to steal it from you. I'd like to get a few days to solve it
> > > but how I can assigne it to me ?
> > >
> > > regards,
> > > chenchun
> > >
> > > 在 星期四, 14 3月, 2013,10:20 PM,Mark Grover 写道:
> > >

> > > round function.
> > > I created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-4174 to track
> > > this. It's presently assigned to me but if you like to

+
Mark Grover 2013-04-02, 15:26