Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Call for Topics for ZK Meetup

Call for Topics for ZK Meetup
Hi all,

One of the topics we will be discussing at the meetup tomorrow is issues
around 3.4.X and 3.5, as well as release processes. If you have any
suggestions for areas to dig into in this discussion, even if you won't be
there, please drop us a note and I will summarize all discussion here after
the fact!

Thanks,
Camille