HBase >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] The 2nd hbase 0.94.7 release candidate is available for download

+
lars hofhansl 2013-04-25, 01:22
+
lars hofhansl 2013-04-25, 01:33
+
lars hofhansl 2013-04-25, 01:51
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-04-25, 12:25
+
lars hofhansl 2013-04-25, 17:59
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-25, 18:03
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-04-25, 19:56
+
lars hofhansl 2013-04-25, 20:11
Re: [VOTE] The 2nd hbase 0.94.7 release candidate is available for download
+1

Downloaded, looked at UI, Docs, API, xref.  Loaded a couple of million
records and confirmed all there.

St.Ack
On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 1:11 PM, lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks J-D, Andy, and JM.
> Will make it official this afternoon, unless I see objections 'til then.
>
> -- Lars

+
lars hofhansl 2013-04-25, 21:55
+