Accumulo, mail # user - [VOTE] 1.5.0-RC4

+
Christopher 2013-05-19, 19:36
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-05-20, 19:30
+
Christopher 2013-05-20, 19:42
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-05-20, 19:58
+
Eric Newton 2013-05-20, 17:52
+
Josh Elser 2013-05-21, 02:22
+
Christopher 2013-05-21, 17:39
+
Corey Nolet 2013-05-21, 17:44
+
Eric Newton 2013-05-21, 17:52
+
Christopher 2013-05-21, 18:06
+
Josh Elser 2013-05-21, 18:18
+
Josh Elser 2013-05-21, 18:24
+
Christopher 2013-05-21, 19:55
Re: [VOTE] 1.5.0-RC4
Josh Elser 2013-05-20, 21:48
Need `expect` installed as well. Do we have this list written down
elsewhere? Do we want to? Not suggesting that we need to take any action
now; purely a down-the-road thought.

On 05/19/2013 03:36 PM, Christopher wrote:
> To reproduce all the artifacts in this build, ensure you have all the
> prerequisites (thrift compiler with python, ruby, java, and C++
> support installed, LaTeX/pdflatex, rpmbuild, glibc development
> packages, a gpg-agent running, etc.), then check out the tag, and
> execute:
>    assemble/build.sh --seal-jars
+
John Vines 2013-05-20, 22:01