Flume >> mail # user >> Custom Sink

I am trying to write a custom sink for flume-ng. I looked at the existing sinks and documentation and coded it up. However, the 'process()' method that's supposed to receive the events always ends up with a null event. I am doing Event event = channel.take(); but the event is null. I see in the logs that this method is called repeatedly as the event is still in the channel so I think it is reaching the sink but unable to take it out of the channel.

Vikram

+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-03-11, 06:06
+