Avro >> mail # user >> Is Avro/Trevni strictly read-only?

Re: Is Avro/Trevni strictly read-only?
Hi ccleve,

I'd definitely urge you to try out Kiji -- we who work on it think it's a
pretty good fit for this specific use case. If you've got further questions
about Kiji and how to use it, please send them to me, or ask the kiji user
mailing list: http://www.kiji.org/getinvolved#Mailing_Lists

cheers,
- Aaron