Avro >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Avro release 1.7.5 (rc0)

+
Doug Cutting 2013-08-08, 16:29
+
Doug Cutting 2013-08-09, 18:48
+
Doug Cutting 2013-08-12, 20:52
Re: [VOTE] Avro release 1.7.5 (rc0)
I should have some time tomorrow, or if I'm lucky, tonight.

Definitely interested in moving to 1.7.5 here ASAP!

On 8/12/13 1:52 PM, "Doug Cutting" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Can some other PMC members please vote on this?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Doug
>
>On Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 11:48 AM, Doug Cutting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> +1
>>
>> Downloaded sources, ran tests, checked licensing, validated checksums
>> & signatures, compared to subversion tag.
>>
>> All looks good.
>>
>> Doug
>>
>> On Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 9:29 AM, Doug Cutting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>> I have created a candidate build for Avro release 1.7.5.
>>>
>>> Changes are listed at:
>>>
>>>   http://s.apache.org/Avro175
>>>
>>> Please download the sources, check them, and vote.
>>>
>>>   http://people.apache.org/~cutting/avro-1.7.5-rc0/
>>>
>>> The Maven staging repository is at:
>>>
>>>   https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheavro-076/
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance for voting!