HBase >> mail # dev >> Fw: [CVE-2012-1574] Apache Hadoop user impersonation vulnerability

Re: Fw: [CVE-2012-1574] Apache Hadoop user impersonation vulnerability
I'm not sure why the CVE isn't published yet, but the details are
available here:

https://ccp.cloudera.com/display/DOC/Cloudera+Security+Bulletin

-Joey

--