Accumulo, mail # user - Automating Accumulo installation

Re: Automating Accumulo installation
David Medinets 2013-08-16, 21:21
Brad, a complete example of installing the Accumulo stack from scratch is
at https://github.com/medined/accumulo-at-home (and another version is at
https://github.com/medined/accumulo_stackscript).