Avro >> mail # user >> avrogencpp generates vector of $Undefined$ type

+
Jan van der Lugt 2012-08-18, 07:10
+
Jan van der Lugt 2012-08-26, 08:24
+
Harsh J 2012-08-26, 12:26
+
Jan van der Lugt 2012-08-27, 04:56
Re: avrogencpp generates vector of $Undefined$ type
It seems the $Undefined$ is coming from an AVRO_UNION type, which is also
not checked in the cppTypeOf method. I could try to come up with some
solution, but if someone with knowledge of this code could tell me what the
issue is and why AVRO_UNION is not being handled, that would be very
helpful.

- Jan

+
Harsh J 2012-08-28, 03:52