Hive >> mail # user >> Any Scenarios in which Views impose performance penalties

+
Stephen Boesch 2013-08-20, 23:15
+
Ricky Saltzer 2013-08-21, 02:05
+
Stephen Boesch 2013-08-21, 02:15
+
Ricky Saltzer 2013-08-21, 02:18
+
Edward Capriolo 2013-08-21, 02:40
Re: Any Scenarios in which Views impose performance penalties
My apologies, being on both a Hive and Impala mailing list can be confusing
;).

--
Ricky Saltzer
Tools Developer