Accumulo >> mail # user >> Satisfying Zookeper dependency when installing Accumulo in CentOS

Re: Satisfying Zookeper dependency when installing Accumulo in CentOS
I was worried about forcing the rpm installation with --nodeps b/c I wasn't
sure if there was some kind of linkage that would be formed from accumulo
to the zookeeper package, which, due to zookeeper not being a true package,
would cause accumulo to fail at runtime.

But, based on your advice, I went ahead and installed Accumulo via rpm with
the --nodeps option.  It completed without errors, and I was about to
proceed with the next step of modifying conf/accumulo-env.sh I can't seem
to find where it is!  "locate accumulo-env.sh" is resulting in no hits.
 Where would the rpm installation have put Accumulo?

--
Regards,
Kevin Pauli