HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: SNN not writing data fs.checkpoint.dir location

+
Munna 2013-09-05, 18:47
+
Jitendra Yadav 2013-09-05, 18:56
+
Jitendra Yadav 2013-09-05, 18:17
+
Munna 2013-09-05, 18:24
Re: SNN not writing data fs.checkpoint.dir location
These configs need to be present at SNN, not at just the NN.

--
Harsh J
+