HBase, mail # user - Coprocessors - failure

+
Federico Gaule 2013-08-21, 13:00
+
Ted Yu 2013-08-21, 13:54
+
Federico Gaule 2013-08-21, 13:56
+
Ted Yu 2013-08-21, 14:02
+
Jung-Yup Lee 2013-08-21, 22:16
Re: Coprocessors - failure
Federico Gaule 2013-08-21, 14:09
Thanks Ted.
Basically it's recommended to avoid using RPC calls when writing from
table A to B, having the region in the same RegionServer. There i will
exclude network failures. Am i right?
On 08/21/2013 11:02 AM, Ted Yu wrote:
> See http://search-hadoop.com/m/XtAi5Fogw32
>

> On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 6:56 AM, Federico Gaule <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Table A and B are within the same HBase cluster. Can't guarantee they are
>> in the same physical machine.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> On 08/21/2013 10:54 AM, Ted Yu wrote:
>>
>>> Are tables A and B colocated ?
>>> Meaning, is your coprocessor making an RPC call to another server ?
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>>

>>> On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 6:00 AM, Federico Gaule <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>   Hi everyone,

+
Ted Yu 2013-08-21, 23:11