HBase >> mail # dev >> Please welcome Mr. Jesse Yates as our newest committer

+
lars hofhansl 2012-11-11, 06:35
+
Ted Yu 2012-11-11, 14:49
+
Dave Wang 2012-11-11, 17:40
+
Elliott Clark 2012-11-12, 01:55
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-11-12, 18:37
Re: Please welcome Mr. Jesse Yates as our newest committer
Congratulations and welcome Jesse!

On Nov 10, 2012, at 10:35 PM, lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The PMC voted for Jesse Yates as the newest HBase committer.
>
> Jesse hardly needs any introductions. He has been working on HBase for while and restarted the work on HBase snapshots.
> Even though he has spent time working on Accumulo we're welcoming him as a convert to the HBase community :)
>
> Welcome Jesse! Keep up the good work and the enthusiasm.
>
> -- Lars
+
Jesse Yates 2012-11-13, 02:26
+