Flume >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] Flume 1.3.1

+
Hari Shreedharan 2012-12-19, 20:37
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-12-19, 20:44
+
Will McQueen 2012-12-19, 20:46
+
Brock Noland 2012-12-19, 21:18
Re: [DISCUSS] Flume 1.3.1
On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 12:37 PM, Hari Shreedharan <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Based on a couple other threads, I think it'd be great if we could release
> a Flume 1.3.1 with just the file channel fixes that went in after Flume
> 1.3.0, specifically the fix that was committed yesterday - FLUME-1794,
> which fixed a major performance regression in Flume 1.3.0. I am willing to
> spin the RC if there is no objection.

+1 on doing a 1.3.1 release
+1 on Hari as release manager

Regards,
Mike
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-12-20, 06:59
+
Hari Shreedharan 2012-12-20, 08:06
+
Hari Shreedharan 2012-12-20, 08:16