Hadoop >> mail # user >> JobTracker client - max connections

JobTracker client - max connections
Hi all,

I'm implementing an API over the JobTracker client - JobClient.
My plan is to have a pool of JobClient objects that will expose the ability
to submit jobs, poll status etc.

My question is: Should I set a maximum pool size ? How many connections
aree too many connection for the JobTracker ? any suggestions for what Pool
to use ?

Thanks,
Amit.