HBase >> mail # dev >> Feature freeze for 0.90 on Wednesday, October 5th, with branch soon after?

Re: Feature freeze for 0.90 on Wednesday, October 5th, with branch soon after?
> Are there any others?

I realize that you're all constantly working on it and things are in a
flux but we haven't had a working build for over a month on Hudson and
it would be great to once again be able to finish a build
successfully.

This is the first Mavenized release so I'd love to get it right:
HBASE-2996 (Maven clean up) should be in a committable state right now
and I can finish more in another ticket but I'll try to get some more
tests done on it until Wednesday but this should definitely go into
0.90 if possible.

Cheers,
Lars