Accumulo >> mail # dev >> AccumuloInputFormat.setRanges

AccumuloInputFormat.setRanges
Using AccumuloInputFormat.setRanges(conf, someRange), should I expect that the Key,Values as input to the Map method will be restricted to those keys in the set contained in someRange?

My current implementation filters K,V pairs using the DistributedCache to hold the query terms (if(myDistributedCacheQueryTermsHashSet.contains(key.getRow())…) but I wonder if AccumuloInputFormat.setRanges is an alternate implementation. It didn't seem to filter as above, but perhaps I'm just not implementing it correctly.

Thank you,
Jessica

+
John Vines 2013-01-03, 22:33